- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What Information is Collected and When? Information is collected when you order or register for a product/ service or fill out any form (for a newsletter, for example) that requires that you input your name, email, address, phone or other details.
What Happens with My Personal Information? Providing a superior online experience, whether through buying or browsing, is our main goal. By collecting information through online methods, we aim to:
- Always work to improve your web experience
- Learn about better ways to serve content that is of worth to you
- Provide interesting consumer opportunities, like contests and promotions
- Constantly improve upon our customer service
- Provide our customers opportunities to share thoughts and reviews
- Create a two-way method to follow-up with customers who have reached out to us previously.
We Protect your Information in Multiple Ways
We use industry-standard scanning software on a regular basis to look for vulnerabilities and security breaches. We also use malware scanning to ensure your visit is as safe as possible. Also, your PPI is contained within secure networks and only a limited amount of personnel have access to those systems and have to follow specific confidentiality procedures.
All sensitive/credit card information that is supplied to us is encrypted through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. We do not retain any information from transactions as they are processed through a gateway provider and not stored on our company servers.
Cookies are digital files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through a Web browser after you visit a site online. They enable the site or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can disable cookies through your browser settings, if you like.
Under no circumstances will we sell, trade or transfer your PPI to outside parties except for previously vetted and trusted partners as needed.
Where we offer products or services from third-party entities, it is important to note that they fall under their own privacy policies, not Graceleaf’s policy. We therefore have no responsibility of liability for the content or activities of these linked sites. We welcome feedback about these links as a way to always improve our user experience.
We utilize Google for advertising purposes, from time to time. Their advertising requirements can be found under Google Advertising Principles at. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We also may implement the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Users can always opt out of Google Ads by altering your settings at the Google Ad Settings page, or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out Page.
CalOPPA – California Privacy Protection Act
You will be able to change your personal information by logging into your account or emailing us.
How do you handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and we do not track, plant cookies, or use a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Our site does allow third-party behavioral tracking with the purpose of improving online experiences.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. Should a data breach occur, we will follow Fair Information Practice guidelines:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect email addresses to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, requests or questions
- Process online orders and provide status updates pertaining to orders
- Send out additional information related to your product and/or service
- Provide marketing programs to our mailing list and/or current customers
In accordance with the CAN SPAM act, we will:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify all messages as advertisements in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests in a timely manner
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link on all emails
If you want to unsubscribe our email list, please follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We will promptly remove you from all correspondence.